Wednesday, October 14, 2009

nasty sushi

Nasty sushi the day was going fast but for homework we had to write about a food that we have never had but would wish we had tried it. I put a hamburger I never had a hamburger cause I always get cheeseburger. Most of my classmates said they want to eat sushi I never had sushi. My teacher ms.aveina bought some sushi in the class for every one in the 8th grade to try some.
My teacher bought in 4 raw fish sushi, 4 cooked crab sushi, and avocado my teacher said who want raw fish the first 4 kids that put there hands up got raw fish when she asked who want cooked crab I put my hand up and she gave me a cooked crab sushi. She said not one eat the sushi until I pass the soy sauce.
When I picked up the sushi it was sticky with a black thing in the inside of it. I ask my teacher what it was she said “seaweed”. then in the in side of the seaweed was the cooked then I asked her why was it black but she did not say why it was black I said it should be green then she passed me the soy sauce. I put the sushi in the sauce and then I put it in the my mouth.
It was nasty but I still tried to chew. even if it is nasty but when I tried to sallow the sushi the sushi did not want to go down it was nasty and sticky I could not take the way it felt and tasted in side my month. I ran to the garbage and spit it out. it tasted nasty and sticky I could not get it down but I tried to sallow it and not make it a game of who can throw up faster.
Some of the kids that were trying and some were just putting it in there mouth I had never ever tasted sushi and hope I never taste it again.

No comments:

 
Copyright my island school post 2010.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .