Tuesday, January 12, 2010

if to day was my last day.

i think i would be happy a little sad cause i am young and i still have a lot to live for but if to day was my last day i would want to go sky diving and i want to have a 100 dollar plate of food and go paint ball shooting and go shopping for my died body and i would want to meet barrack Obama but in the end i think it would be a sad day that would be a sad day for anyone can you think about it your last day that u would not have no more days that you will not wake up tomorrow that every one that knows you is going to miss you your mom crying but at list they have happy thought of you and they can just start laughing out of know where cause a thought of you pop in there head has that happen to you before that is hard for me to think of at least if you leave and u leave people happy thoughts of you . you should be pretty happy.

No comments:

 
Copyright my island school post 2010.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .